Best Choice for Printing on Heavy and Thick Substrates
- Large-format Flatbed Inkjet Printer with Fixed Printing Platen
- Movable Printing Gantry Designed for Heavy Substrates
- UV-LED Curing Technology Compatible with a Wide Range of Substrates
- White Ink (Optional) Provided for Printing on Transparent or Colored Substrates
- Japanese Industrial-level, High Precision & High Speed Print Heads
Unique Y-axis direction motion control technology of movable gantry saves space when printing.
With the gantry height being adjustable, FG series printer can print on substrates whose thickness is up to 76.2mm (3.0") .
With movable gantry and fixed platen, FG series printer enables to print precisely on extraordinary heavy substrates, such as steel, iron, tiles, glass, within 200kg.
For flatbed printer with movable platen, the motion of the media generates inertia and affects print precision. But for the printer with movable gantry, the platen and the media are fixed, so the inertia from media motion will reduce sharply for exceptional print quality.
ADVANCED PRINT HEAD CONTROL TECHNOLOGY
Variable Droplet Size Control Technology
SUPERIOR WHITE INK PRINTING (OPTIONAL)
- Printing with high density white ink, FG offers bright and vivid colors on transparent or colored media. Thanks to the separate white ink circulation system, FG easily keeps white ink well mixed at all time for consistent and reliable printing.
- Coming with the professional ColorPRINT RIP software, FG enables over-printing for backlit applications on transparent materials, under-printing for colored materials, printing white out of images, and printing white as a spot color.
|Print white ink at the area of job|
|Print white ink at the area of image|
|Print white ink and color inks individually|
DIFFERENT COLOR CONFIGURATIONS
|6 color inks including light color inks perfectly reprint smooth gradation and light tone.|
Directly prints on transparent and colored substrates.
Brilliant and vivid image colors are displayed due to white ink layer under the image.
|The primer can be printed with CMYK inks simultaneously. The automatic primer application function enables the primer can be applied in the print image area for better adhesion on different materials.|
|The varnish can be printed with CMYK inks simultaneously. Images will look more attractive by printing the varnish layer.|
The white ink and varnish can be printed with CMYK inks for unique market application.
COMPATIBILITY WITH A WIDE RANGE OF SUBSTRATES
- With UV-LED curing technology, FG series printer enables users to directly print exceptional images on a wide range of rigid uncoated substrates for indoor and outdoor applications.
- Besides regular rigid sheets or boards printing, FG series printer also enables to print on heavy substrates up to 200kg.
- Optional white ink printing creates new possibilities for printing on transparent or colored media to shorten lead time, expand business, and maximize potential revenue.
Outstanding Software Control Technology
Highly Integrated Carriage
|Dual-origin mode enables to automatically calibrate parallelism of the guide beam in case of deviation, ensuring precise printing.||The six-zoned vacuum table keeps media stationary with one, two,… or six vacuum systems, ensuring accurate color registration even at bi-direction or multi-pass printing.|
Dual linear guides ensure smooth carriage moving to achieve accurate printing.
Dual lead screws and servo motors realize precise motion control of the printing gantry, which improves print quality significantly.
The double-inlet bulk ink tank with a liquid level sensor is easily used for adding ink and alarm for the shortage of ink.
- UV curable C, M, Y, K inks; 3L main ink tank equipped for each color
- UV curable white ink (Optional)
- Varnish (Optional)
- Automatic Ink Supply System
- Active Negative Pressure System
- DOD piezo electric grayscale print heads
- Automatic voltage and temperature control
- Two Air-cooled UV-LED Lamps
- All popular formats of desktop files, including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS and DCS
- Temperature: 20-30°C (78-86°F)
- Humidity: 40-70% (Recommended)
- Electrical: Single phase 220V+-10% (50/60Hz, AC); 27 Amps Maximum; 6KW
- Rigid sheet or board up to 76.2mm (3.0") thick
- Rigid PVC Sheet, Wood, Glass, Foam Board, Acrylic, Tile, Metal, Plywood, Corrugated Plastic
- ColorPRINT Postscript RIP Software
- Control Panel with Color LCD display panel
|Print Head Model||MH2420||MH5420|
|Number of Print Heads||Max. 24||Max. 12|
|Colors||CMYK, CMYKLcLm, White (Optional), Varnish (Optional), Primer (Optional)|
|Max. Printing Zone Size (W x D)||2520mm x 1320mm (99” x 52”)|
|Table Size (W x D)||2600mm x 1400mm (102” x 55”)|
|Max. Media Weight||200kg (440lbs)|
|Assembled Dimension (W x D x H)||4270mm x 2100mm x 1350mm (168’’ x 83’’ x 53’’ )|
|Print Head Model||MH2420||MH5420|
|Number of Print Heads||
4 Colors or 6 Colors, 16 Heads or 24 Heads
3 Groups, 0.5×2×4 Colors or 6 Colors, 6 Heads or 9 Heads
|Colors||CMYK , CMYKLcLm|
|Print Resolution||1200 × 600 dpi|
|Production Mode||4 Pass||96 (1033)||-|
|4 Pass+||78 (840)||74 (796)|
|Standard Mode||6 Pass||63 (678)||-|
|6 Pass+||55 (592)||56 (603)|
|Quality Mode||8 Pass||47 (506)||42 (452)|
|8 Pass+||42 (452)||-|
Print Quality Settings
ColorPRINT is professional RIP software designed and developed for industrial inkjet printing applications. ColorPRINT offers fast RIP speed, reliable & efficient job printing production, and streamlined workflow. Users can easily obtain smooth gradient, vivid images and sharp small size text with its advanced RIP technology. ICC color management workflow ensures vivid and brilliant colors. ColorPRINT is available in ColorPRINT PS and ColorPRINT Server to satisfy the demands of medium-scaled and large-scaled users respectively.
Print Head Settings
Print Mode Management
Printer Control Software (PCS) installed on a Host PC is designed for scanning inkjet printing. It offers a user-friendly interface to interactively control the printer, monitor printer status, and set printer options, such as the amplitude and pulse width of jetting waveforms and the temperature for each print head.
Amica’s PCS processes incoming RIP data and provides a software interface allowing RIP software to print jobs to the printer directly. The control interface features include print head cleaning, print head calibration, motor speed settings, and print head settings, etc.
NuviINK® Graphics series
If you are looking for an ink that is vibrant and able to print photo-realistic images on a wide variety of media, NuviINK® will satisfy your needs! NuviINK® Graphics series for wide- format printing includes from UV ink to water-based ink, from solvent ink to mild-solvent ink.
UV ink includes:- NuviINK® GUA,
- NuviINK® GLC