The Latest UV-LED Inkjet Printer
TL2024 printer is the latest generation of UV-LED ink jet printer offered by us. Equipped with industrial high-resolution DOD piezo electric grayscale print heads, TL2024 printer delivers vivid colors and fine details, and at the same time, works seamlessly with professional ColorPRINT RIP and color management software. With rapid curing UV inks and without the need to use plates, TL2024 printer efficiently satisfies the needs of short runs and on-demand printing. TL 2024 printer is the best solution for personalized souvenirs, customized gifts, and special promotional materials.
Benefits of UV-LED Technology
UV-LED technology is an earth friendly solution with no mercury, no ozone, no UVC rays, and no risk in bulbs breaking. Meanwhile, it has significant advantages in energy usage and in reducing the heat load to the substrate. UV-LED lamps have a long life cycle for consistent print quality. State-of-the-art dual UV-LED lamps ensure ink curing for high speed printing. And UV-LED lamp has instant On/Off capability so that printing and curing are synchronized efficiently.
Superior White Ink Printing Expands Capabilities and Business (Optional)
Printing with the high density white inks, TL 2024 printer offers bright and vivid colors on transparent and colored media. Thanks to the separate white ink circulation system, TL 2024 printer easily keeps the white ink properly mixed at all times for consistent and reliable printing. Coming with professional ColorPRINT RIP, TL 2024 printer enables over-printing for backlit applications on transparent materials, under-printing for colored materials, printing white out of images, or printing white as a spot color.
Comprehensive Technologies Deliver Outstanding Print Quality
- A high performance and long lasting AC servo motor controls the movement of the shuttle.
- A high precision rotary encoder ensures accurate media feeding.
- Proprietary VDS (Variable Droplet Size) control technology integrates the print head control of multi-level size droplets with the ColorPRINT RIP software for producing sharp images with smoother gradient.
- Print high quality images up to 1200x900 dpi with CMYK plus White color (Optional).
|Max. Printing Area Size (W x D)||
500mm x 620mm
(19.7" x 24.4")
|Table Size (W x D)||
540mm x 640mm
(21.3" x 25.2")
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||
1680mm x 1540mm x 1380mm
(66" x 60.6" x 54")
- UV curable C, M, Y, K inks
- 1L main ink tank for each color
- UV curable white ink (Optional)
- Automatic ink supply system
- Active negative pressure system
- DOD piezo electric grayscale print heads,automatic voltage and temperature control
- Single or double UV-LED lamps with air cooled
- All popular desktop file formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PDF, EPS and DCS
- Temperature: 20 to 30°C (78-86°F)
- Humidity: 40-70% (Recommended)
- Electrical: Single phase 220V +- 10% (50/60Hz, AC); 7 Amps Maximum; 1 KW
- Automatically detect the thickness of media
- Media up to 75mm (2.95") thick
- Support PVC, wood, glass, foam board,acrylic, tile, metal, plywood, plastic, etc.
Automatic Print Head Maintenance Module
- Automatic print head maintenance module for purging, wiping and capping
RIP and User Interface
- ColorPRINT RIP software
- Control panel with color LCD display panel
- Printer Control Software (PCS)
- High speed USB 2.0 interface
- Control Panels
- Indoor Displays
- IC Cards
Print Quality Settings
ColorPRINT is professional RIP software designed and developed for industrial inkjet printing applications. ColorPRINT offers fast RIP speed, reliable & efficient job printing production, and streamlined workflow. Users can easily obtain smooth gradient, vivid images and sharp small size text with its advanced RIP technology. ICC color management workflow ensures vivid and brilliant colors. ColorPRINT is available in ColorPRINT PS and ColorPRINT Server to satisfy the demands of medium-scaled and large-scaled users respectively.
Print Head Settings
Print Mode Management
Printer Control Software (PCS) installed on a Host PC is designed for scanning inkjet printing. It offers a user-friendly interface to interactively control the printer, monitor printer status, and set printer options, such as the amplitude and pulse width of jetting waveforms and the temperature for each print head.
Amica’s PCS processes incoming RIP data and provides a software interface allowing RIP software to print jobs to the printer directly. The control interface features include print head cleaning, print head calibration, motor speed settings, and print head settings, etc.
NuviINK® Graphics series
If you are looking for an ink that is vibrant and able to print photo-realistic images on a wide variety of media, NuviINK® will satisfy your needs! NuviINK® Graphics series for wide- format printing includes from UV ink to water-based ink, from solvent ink to mild-solvent ink.
UV ink includes:- NuviINK® GUA,
- NuviINK® GLC