Morpho 108/216 PWC
High Performance Inkjet Printing Engine for VDP
Morpho is suitable for web printing, sheet-fed printing, and both online and offline targeted marking printing. The modular design offers greater flexibility to combine the Morpho with different technologies, such as feeding, UV curing, camera inspection, or host PC.
Moreover, different head modules of Morpho and Morpho Color can be combined to make a more complicated printing system for different print widths and print positions.Morpho prints clear and sharp edges at the high resolution of 600X600dpi. Texts as small as 4pt is perfectly legible.
- Up to 400m/min. (1312ft/min.)
- Based on Kyocera KJ4 print head
- UV, water-based dye, pigment, or MICR ink
Involving multiple patented technologies
Supported fonts and barcodes:
- Graphics, numeric codes, time, and serial numbers
- True Type and Open Type
- 1-D Barcodes: EAN 13, EAN 8, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar 2 Widths, GS1 DataBar (RSS-14), Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC-A, and USPS PostNet
- 2-D Barcodes: PDF417, QR-Code, and Data Matrix
MICR standard support available for check printing:
- E-13B and CMC-7 font
- The patented, multi-angle Head Module adjustment mounting bracket enables the operator to adjust the angle of the X, Y, and Z-axis directions for each print head module
- Field upgradable firmware and system software
- Automatic alarm signaling ink shortage
- Advanced variable droplet size control technology enables 1 to 3 levels of grayscale ink drop size control to improve the print quality of gradations and color.
- Precise Active Meniscus Pressure Control
- Proven ink system
Online inspection and automatic rectification system ensures accurate printing position by monitoring and analyzing pre-printed marker in real time
- Installed on PC and connects to the PC motherboard via PCIe interface.
- Supports continuous data transmission of 1-16 heads in grayscale mode.
- Automatic ink supply system with a 3-liter main ink tank
- Ink negative pressure control system with digital display
- Dimensions: W600mm(23.6”) × D600mm(23.6”) × H1100mm(43.3”)
- Head power management and head temperature controller
- Intermediate ink tanks with ink level sensor
Sub-tank with anti-overflow function
- 108 PWC - Head Module Dimensions:W225mm(8.9”) × D210mm(8.3”) × H486mm(19.1”)
- 216 PWC - Head Module Dimensions:W400mm(15.7”) × D260mm(10.2”) × H490mm(19.3”)
- Automatic purging, wiping and capping for print head maintenance.
- Automatic capping after the printer is idle for long time to prevent ink from getting dried and clogging the nozzles.
- 108 PWC - PWC Module Dimensions:W420mm(16.5”) × D276.5mm(10.9”) × H162mm(6.4”)
- 216 PWC - PWC Module Dimensions:W600mm(23.6”) × D398mm(15.7”) × H184mm(7.2”)
Envelopes | Business Forms | Security Printing | Labels
Packaging | Tickets | Plastic Cards | Lottery/Bingo
MagicPage VDP workflow integrates multiple advanced technologies, from color management, RIP, content collaboration, to output production. The efficient and streamlined workflow enables users to achieve high-speed, accurate, and vivid color variable data printing.
PDF workflow is suitable for short-run printing, including color book, envelope, transpromo, magazine and catalog printing. MagicPRINT PDF is professional RIP software. It features a multi-core CPU high speed RIP and ICC color management support.
MagicPage is specially designed for monochrome and color variable data printing (VDP), supporting several types of objects, such as text, dates, times, graphics, logos, serial numbers, barcodes, MICR Fonts, and photo images. MagicPage’s features include template management, layout design, data merging, and output preview. MagicPage simplifies and streamlines a wide range of printing applications like security printing, mailings, labels, packaging, barcode printing, and business forms.
NuviINK® Single-pass series
If you are looking for an ink that can be run at high speed for variable data printing, NuviINK® will meet your demanding needs! NuviINK® Single-pass series is specially designed for a wide range of applications, including packaging, plastic cards, tickets, business forms, labels, and security printing etc.
NuviINK® Single-pass series includes:- Water-based Ink: NuviINK® KDC
- UV Ink: NuviINK® KUA
- MICR Ink: NuviINK® KCN