Wide-format Roll-to-roll Inkjet Printer
- Equipped with High Speed & High Resolution Print Heads
- 1.6m Print Width
- Water-based Ink
1) The light and sturdy uni-body frame structure and precision aluminum alloy profile beam ensure stable, high-speed, and high-resolution printing.
2) Vacuum platen with intensive suction poles is designed for precise media feeding. Adjustable platen level achieves accurate printing.
3) Two print head stations at each side of the printer enable users to maintain it timely and conveniently.
4) Automatic media release and take-up system can load up to 130kg roll media.
5) SW printer: Triple-heating system with temperature indicator ensures the media heated up to appropriate temperature for quick ink drying.
6) A high performance and long lasting AC servo motor controls the movement of the carriage.
Advanced Print Head Control Technology
Outstanding Software Control Technology
|Weight||387kg (853 lbs)|
|Assembled Dimensions (W × D × H)||3255mm × 918mm × 1366mm (128" × 36" × 54")|
|Shipping Dimensions (W × D × H)||3500mm × 1120mm × 1700mm (139" × 40" × 67")|
|Technology :||DOD piezo electric grayscale print heads; Automatic voltage and temperature control|
|Print Head :||MH2420/ MH5420/ Kyocera KJ4|
|Print Mode :||Uni and Bi-direction|
|Ink System :||Automatic Ink Supply System; Active Constant Pressure System; Active Negative Pressure System (Optional)|
|Ink Tank Volume :||1.5L|
|Cleaning System :||Positive pressure to purge each or all ink channels; Capping station with adjustable height|
|Media Handling :||Roll to roll, automatic release/ take-up|
|Adjustment Height of Carriages :||0~12mm|
|Media Thickness :||Max. 1.4mm|
|Roll Weight :||Max. 130kg|
|RIP Software :||ColorPRINT PS RIP|
|User Interface :||Printer Control Software (PCS); Control Panel with Color LCD display panel|
|Printer Interface :||High speed USB 2.0 interface|
|Power Plug :||Computer plug|
|Operational Environment :||20-30°C (78-86°F); 40-70% (Recommended); Altitude: up to 1000m (3281ft)|
|Power Supply :||Single Phase 220V±10%; Max. 10A; Max. 2240W; 50Hz|
|Print Width||1.6m (63")|
|Ink Colors||4 colors, CMYK; 6 colors, CMYKLcLm|
|Ink Type||Water-based Ink|
|Media Type||Surface-treated paper, Coated paper, Photo paper|
|Print Head Model||MH2420||MH5420*|
|Number of Heads||2 × 4, 2 × 6||
2 Rows, 0.5 x 2 x 4 Colors (4 Heads)
|600 x 900dpi, 3 pass+||42 (452)||65 (700)|
|1200 x 600dpi, 4 pass+||34 (366)||55 (592)|
|600 x 900dpi, 6 pass+||24 (258)||42 (452)|
|1200 x 600dpi, 8 pass+||18 (194)||33 (355)|
* One MH5420 print head can print two colors; SW printers support 2, 3, 4 or 6 MH5420 print heads.
- Vehicle Wraps
- Building Wraps
Print Quality Settings
ColorPRINT is professional RIP software designed and developed for industrial inkjet printing applications. ColorPRINT offers fast RIP speed, reliable & efficient job printing production, and streamlined workflow. Users can easily obtain smooth gradient, vivid images and sharp small size text with its advanced RIP technology. ICC color management workflow ensures vivid and brilliant colors. ColorPRINT is available in ColorPRINT PS and ColorPRINT Server to satisfy the demands of medium-scaled and large-scaled users respectively.
Print Head Settings
||Print Mode Management|
Amica’s PCS processes incoming RIP data and provides a software interface allowing RIP software to print jobs to the printer directly. The control interface features include print head cleaning, print head calibration, motor speed settings, and print head settings, etc..
NuviINK® Graphics series
If you are looking for an ink that is vibrant and able to print photo-realistic images on a wide variety of media, NuviINK® will satisfy your needs! NuviINK® Graphics series for wide- format printing includes from UV ink to water-based ink, from solvent ink to mild-solvent ink.
Used for Kyocera print heads:
- NuviINK® Water-based ink includes:
- GDAC, GPAC, LDAC